Good people are the success of any Organization. In AMITY it is our vision to bring together the best people and give them the best environment.
Amity University is part of the non-profit Amity Education Group with over 2 decades of excellence that includes 5 world-class universities, 17 schools & pre-schools, 150 top-ranked institutions and 7 international campuses across London, Singapore, New York, California, Dubai, Mauritius and Romania. One of India’s leading education groups, Amity is home to over 95,000 students pursuing 240 Programmes in 50 diverse disciplines across pre-school to Ph.D.
The 3500 strong faculty have the distinction of filing the highest number of patents in the last years, besides developing the highest number case studies in the last one year. The faculty is also carrying out over 250 sponsored research projects with leading Govt. bodies like CSIR, DRDO and global institutions like Bill & Milinda Gates Foundation. These unique initiatives are reflected in Amity being recognised as SIRO (Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation) by the Govt. of India.
[Click here] to see latest advertisement
Positions are open for following areas :
If you want to excel as an academician, are highly ambitious, wish to be counted among the distinguished Directors, Deans, Faculty and/or research scientists globally, and are looking for an opportunity which provides you:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates (having requisite qualification/ experience as per COA guidelines) for faculty positions in Amity School of Architecture & Planning, Noida.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor should preferably have over 15 years experience in teaching / research / practice, while those applying for the post of Associate Professor should preferably have over 10 years experience.
- Relaxation in teaching experience may be considered for candidates having atleast three years experience after Ph.D or equivalent.
- It is mandatory to have a valid COA registration no. for applying.
- Freshers who have pursued B.Arch at graduation level and Masters in Planning / Architecture / Construction Management / Building Engineering can also apply.
- Practicing architects having extensive industry experience (over 20 years) and only B.Arch as their qualification can also forward their applications.
Then you are the right person for us.
Amity would prefer its candidate to apply online by clicking above button.
As India's leading Education Group with campuses in 15 cities across India and 7 global campuses, Amity provides you opportunities to work and settle down at a place of your choice. A 50% subsidy is offered to children of faculty at Amity International Schools that are ranked among the best in the Country, besides a creche facility on campus. Amity also offers assignments to the spouse depending upon their qualification/ experience. To ensure professional growth for its faculty, Amity offers India's largest fellowship & Ph.D programme and provides domain and other faculty training & development programmes through the Amity Academic Staff College.