Globally Comparable Infrastructure
Our infrastructure is dynamic in nature because of our constant attempt to maintain pace with the development available to us. The infrastructure acts as a facilitator for the effective delivery of our curriculum.
THE COMPUTER CENTRE
Keeping in pace with the latest, the AIBS brings the most sophisticated and modern of the technology to its campus. The students are able to learn in the technology driven campus with the latest and most high tech IT Infrastructure and Support Systems. The objective of AIBS has always been to be in the forefront of utilisation of IT and to leverage the power of IT in making learning informative and entertaining. The Information Technology Team is in charge of developing and maintaining the intranet websites. We have a host of intranet websites to assist the students in their academic endeavors. Our contribution is aimed towards helping AIBS to move to a paperless work culture, these resources help our students gain that all important edge over the competition. The state-of-the-art technology in our Computer Centre comprises the following :
- 104 PCs with inbuilt Pentium processors based on HP/Lenovo machines.
- The entire network rests on four (Firewall, Intranet, Mail, Attachments File & Print) HP and Lenovo servers.
- The student and faculty members can access the Internet throughout the campus with the help of broadband radio link and ISDN line backup.
- E-Mail facilities are available for faculty and students.
- Latest software is available to enable the students to work on data analysis, web technologies and software designing.
- The library, known as the Learning Resource Centre , is the heart of the Academic Centre at AIBS. It is designed to meet the information needs of the AIBS students and is also the source for news on the latest developments in business and management.
- The Library has over 4273 books and magazines, national and international periodicals covering all aspects of management studies, with a separate section for audio & video CDs.
- The Syndicate Rooms provide the right setting to the students for important brain storming sessions
- The amphitheater style classrooms provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions. They have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented by well-equipped facilities.
- The air-conditioning in the classrooms creates the right atmosphere for long hours of learning. All lecture classrooms are well ventilated and equipped with the latest audiovisual facilities.
- The Syndicate Rooms provide the right setting to the students for important brain storming sessions.
The Auditorium & Seminar Hall
- A state of the art auditorium with a seating capacity of 600 is part of the ultra modern infrastructure at AIBS.
- It provides the ideal setting for management events and corporate interaction programmes.
- There is an ultra-modern Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of 300.
- The Hall is well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual and presentation tools to facilitate smooth presentations etc.