The faculty at Amity Institute of Competitive Examinations is a perfect blend of top educationists, academicians, ex-IITians and doctors. Each department is headed by a senior member of the academic world with core expertise and decades of experience in their respective fields. Their contribution and influence can be easily judged through the past performance of the institute.
AICE values its faculty the most by providing them a free environment and win students’ admiration by delivering their best. This has resulted in a very positive atmosphere and made AICE's teaching faculty highly competent. In addition to the permanent faculty members, AICE also invites leading academicians from top institutions to share insights with students.
The following faculty members often come to groom the students during the workshops:
- Dr. S. V. Eshwaran (Head of Chemistry Deptt., St. Stephens College and National Coordinator in International Chemistry Olympiad)
- Dr. V. V. Acharya (Acclaimed Mathematician; Ferguson College)
- Dr. C. R. Pranesachar (Acclaimed Mathematician; IISC, Bangalore)
- Dr. B. J. Venkatachala (Acclaimed Mathematician; IISC, Bangalore)
- Dr. Vijay Singh (Acclaimed Physicist; National Coordinator, Science Olympiads)
- Dr. Aiyagiri Rao (Advisor, Dept. of Science & technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi)
- Dr. Bapat (Acclaimed Mathematician; National Coordinator- Mathematics Olympiads)
- Dr. Bhattacharjee (Acclaimed Physicist; Department of Physics, Khalsa College, Delhi University)
- Dr. S. Kannan (Deptt. of Mathematics, Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre, SASTRA and Kumbakonam)
- Dr. Shrikant (Deptt. of Mathematics, Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre, SASTRA and Kumbakonam)
- Prof. Ved Ratna (Department of Physics, NCERT)
- Prof. S. Singh (Department of Physics, Delhi University)
- Dr. Deepak Chandra (Department of Physics, Khalsa College, Delhi University)
- Dr. R. Usha (Department of Chemistry, Miranda House, Delhi University)
- Dr. Bani Roy (Department of Chemistry, Miranda House, Delhi University)
- Dr. V. Vaijanti (Department of Chemistry, Gargi College, Delhi University)
Faculty Training Programme
Faculty members are rigorously trained for the first three months of their recruitment through a series of tests. Their expertise are further sharpened through demo lectures in front of experts and senior faculty members to ensure their subject knowledge is refined and absolute. This process does not end here. Once a week all the faculty members are updated about the recent discoveries, new changes in the pattern of various competitive examinations and innovative ideas by interaction with the known experts of their subjects.