C.B.S.E. Inter School North Zone-II Taekwondo Competition - 2006-2007
We are very thankful to the CBSE for giving us an opportunity for organizing the 1 st North Zone II Taekwondo Competition - 2006-2007.
Amity International School , Sector-46, Gurgaon has been established under the aiges of Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) founded by the Founder President, Respected Dr. Ashok Kumar Chauhan. Today Amity became synominous with World Class Education. Amity International School, Sector-46, Gurgaon is in sixth in the chain of schools established by RBEF under the able guidance and supervision of Respected Dr. (Mrs.) Amita Chauhan who leaves no stone left unturned.
Gurgaon is a land of holy Gurus and is a historical place where Guru Dronacharya imparted martial training to his royal students - the Pandavas and the Kauravas. CBSE very rightly awarded the opportunity to Amity International School, Sector-46, Gurgaon to hold the North Zone-II Taekwondo Competition.
The school is located in a cosy environment of Aravali Hills, a satellite town of the Capital Delhi. We shall eagerly waiting to welcome you for your esteemed participation in this Competition. Your participation will be an inspiration for us.
DATES OF COMPETITION: 23 rd TO 26 TH NOVEMBER 2006
VENUE: The competition will be held at AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, SECTOR-46, GURGAON, It is situated approx. 3 K.m. from Rajiv Chowk, 10 K.m. from Railway Station and 6 K.m. from Bus Stand behind Jharsa Village.
LAST DATE OF ENTRY: The schools interested to participate in the above mentioned Competition are requested to send their consent (Annexure A, & B) on the Proforma enclosed herewith (Confirmation Slip) and Eligibility Certificate’ so as to reach to the Principal / Mr. T. P. Sharma, Organizing Secretary, Sports Officer, Amity International School at Sector-46, Gurgaon on or before 30 th October, 2006 positively. Please note that no entry will be entertained after the due date, i.e. 30 th October 2006.
SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THE PARTICIPATING TEAMS:
1. REGISTRATION : The participating teams are requested to report at the venue on 22 nd November, 2006 before 12:30 p.m. and report to Mr. Munish Issar at the reception of the school for their registration, programme of competition, allotment of accommodation etc.
Please note that the weight of the participants will be taken on 23 rd November, 2006 under the supervision of Mr. Harish Sharma, a Senior Taekwondo Coach, H.S.T.A. and his qualified team.
2. FOOD & SECURITY : Rs. 100/- per head / per day will be charged for food including Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner. The food will be purely vegetarian. Registration for food must be confirmed in the relevant column of the Confirmation Slip. The total amount for the food will be deposited at the time of registration to Ms. Snigdha at the reception. Please note that once your school has given consent for food, in no case the choice shall be changed and money will not be refunded.
Security money of Rs. 1,000/- only will be deposited at the time of registration, which is refundable at the time of leaving the venue.
3. TRANSPORT : Transport facilities will be provided to each participating team at the time of arrival /departure from the venue subject to confirmation of their arrival by train / bus, date and time to the Organizing Secretary.
4. DISCIPLINE : Strict discipline will be observed during the competition. Participating teachers and students must wear their Identity Cards of their respective school. Consumption of Alcohol / Smoking during the competition / stay at venue will be strictly prohibited. If any member is found guilty, strict action will be taken against them as per CBSE rules.
Male and Female Team Incharge accompanying their respective teams for boys and girls will be wholly responsible of their discipline before, during and after the Competition. Any indiscipline in Campus liable for disqualification.
5. MEDICAL : For the safety medical supervision of the participants and Officials, a medical team under the supervision of Dr. Ranju Modi with their team will be available round the clock at the venue with their ambulance.
6. LODGING ARRANGEMENTS : Separate Lodging arrangements will be made for boys and girls. The respective Incharges will ensure that there is no breakage / damage of the building / furniture etc. during the Competition. If anybody is found guilty, strict action will be taken against them.
For any further clarification / enquiry please feel free to contact undersigned or Mr. T. P. Sharma, Sports Officer / Organizing Secretary personally or on phone at 3250454 / 3251209 / 9968075743 or at e-mail i.d.: email@example.com