Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
Procedure for Nursery Admissions
- Download the application form from the site. Click here to download. Link : amity.edu/aisadmission
- Fill form online and pay online the processing fee of Rs. 300 using credit card.
- Note down registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Read all instruction given on the main page carefully.
- Date and time of first interaction is allotted online.
- Bring the completed application along with a copy of proof of residence, an attested copy of the child?s birth certificate (Self attested) and an occupation proof of the parents on the assigned date & time and report to the venue mentioned on the application form. (Submission of Form & Interaction will take place on the same day).
- It is Mandatory for both the parents and the child to come to the school on the assigned date.
- Forms to be strictly submitted by the parents only.
- Parents are requested to keep themselves free for the entire day.
Please carry the original documents for verification.
Eligibility for Nursery -
3+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is Required.
Registration Procedure and rules - For Class KG and above
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- More issue of form or registration does not imply admission which is subject to Admission Test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & KG. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for classes I & above. Occupation proof of the parents should also be attached.
Admission Procedure - Entrance Tests / Interviews / Interaction
- For classes KG upwards there will be a written test and interview for students seeking admission and an interaction of the parents on the test date.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose name are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Parent Teacher Association Form, Transportation Form (where applicable) and Medical Form at the time of payment of fees. These forms are enclosed in the booklet / or available online.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & KG. For class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached.
- The admission card will be issued to parents only after all four forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the reception counter on the dates specified in the joining instructions, along with the admission card. The ward will not be allowed to attend classes if the admission card is not produced.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school book shop / uniform shop).
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft / Pay order in favor of Amity International School, Vasundhara Sector 1 in the school office.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft / Payorder.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque, draft or through online mode.
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the cheque or draft.
- Those using the bus must ensure that the correct amount is filled in the fee cheque.
Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late payment fine is imposed thereafter till the last day of the month. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other forms are required only after that the child is granted admission.
- Days for meeting
- Principal: Tuesday (with prior appointment) between 8:00 a.m -9:00 a.m.
- Teachers: Prior appointment in the almanac/reception
- Head Mistress: Friday with prior appointment between 8:00 am -9:00 am
- Parents are requested to kindly go through the almanac and attend the P.T.M whenever scheduled.
- If a parent wishes to meet the class teacher, a prior appointment in writing will have to be made so that the class routine is not disrupted.
- If parents have any queries, they may check the school office between 10 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on any working day except 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
- Parents can also view daily homework/attendance/Events of the school.
- Kindly check the haircut, uniform and punctuality of your ward in the morning.
- Children should not bring camera , video cameras, calculators. Mobile phone or any other items to the school.
- Parents are not permitted to enter classrooms to meet their children or to seek unscheduled interviews with teachers during school hours.
The entire school community is divided into four Houses. They are Alaknanda, Bhagirathi, Mandakini and Pawani which are the tributaries of the river Ganga. Alaknanda means eternal joy and it comes from Chamoli District of Uttranchal. Bahagirathi stands for Bhoo Ganga and comes form Gangotri Mandakini flows in heaven and is commonly known as 'Swarg Ganga?. It comes form Kedarnath district and joins Alaknanda at 'Rudra Prayag'. When the Satatishis offered supplication to Ganga, she began to flow in seven directions to meet the seven seas. Pawani was one of names given by Saptatishis which means liberation. Pawani also comes form Chamoli and joins Alaknanda at 'Vishnu Prayag'. Today people from different parts of the world are singing the glory of the Ganga. Sages of all ages know and believe her to be the giver of eternal life and divine knowledge.
Each House has a House mistress and tutors to guide the students. To foster a spirit of leadership, Co-operation, mutual understanding tolerance and self-reliance. Various inter House activities are organized to build up team spirit. Besides this, the students are initiated into community service and social work. The House System gives opportunities to students to face the challenges of Inter- House Competitions as well as competitions organized by various other reputed schools.
The House system begins at primary level and is carefully monitored at every stage and the details are recorded at every step. More Than just a teacher, the tutor keeps on eye on his/her tutorial group. The House mistress and tutors act as a link in the Amity system acting as friends, philosophers and guides. Various activities such as dramatics, elocution, quiz, groupdance, declamation , rangoli, Poetic recitation, singing are organized not only to tap the talents of the children but to widen the horizon of the Amitians in every field.
Amiown Admission Information
Amiown Pre-nursery Admissions Open for Session 2012-13
Apply online at www.amiown.com/admissions
For Pre-nursery: 2+ as on 31st March 2012 (or children born between 1st April '09 and 31st March '10)
Amiown Vasundhara Contact
Tel : 9818704663/99-589-83600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org