Amity's visionary guiding lights believe that in education lies the biggest service
to the individual, nation, humanity and the world.
MUN (Model United Nations)
MUN or Model United Nations is an academic simulation of the United Nations where
in students essay the role of world leaders, discussing world issues and looking
for probable solutions to the same Read more...
Amity International Programmes is a special initiative of AERC that has the programmes
running with 30 countries.
Exchange programme provides students with an experience to visit and study in schools
abroad and learn their culture.
Inter Amity Programmes
Inter Amity Programmes provides variety of programmes for the students where they
understand different culture and values
- Investiture Ceremony was held on February 9, 2017.
- Citation ceremony was celebrated for the batch of 2017 on February 8, 2017.
- Manan Rai won the Grand Award at Intel IRIS National Science Fair held at the Indian Institute of Science and Engineering Research (IISER), Pune, from December 21-23, 2016.
- The school bagged the Overall Rolling Trophy 2016-17 for Robotronics an inter-school Robo-Tech championship held at AIS Gurgaon 46 on December 17, 2016.
- Archit Boobna of Class X C won a Gold medal at the 13th IJSO (International Junior Science Olympiad) held at Bali, Indonesia from December2-10, 2016.
- The school was selected one amongst 27 schools form over 6000 applications to receive a grant for setting up of (ATL) Atal Tinkering Labs in schools by Niti Aayog that aims to 'Cultivate one Million children in India as Neoteric Innovators'.
- aibhav Bajaj of Class XII ranked 7th in the 18h International Brain Bee finals held at Denmark.
- Saumya Chauhan (VI A) participated in YRONS – Dubai 2016 and presented her project titled 3 Way Solution for the Needy.
- The school secured First position, in E- Paper presentation under the theme: Changing life style technology - A Boon, held at Amity International School Noida.
- Aryan Arora bagged third prize at City Level Science fair 2016 for ROBOVAC project.
- Team PV won the Future Young Entrepreneurs Award 2016 for their project Peekabook.
- Kirti Wadhwa, Pulkit Agarwal, Archit Kapoor, Pragun Sondhi bagged the 4th Position and Special Honorable Mention at KWHS Investment Competition Global finale held at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Students won Silver and Bronze in U-12 at the 26 th ANAC International Aerobic Championship held at Southern California in Northern San Diego, CA from July 28-31, 2016.
Academic excellence at Amity is backed by an extraordinary performance in sports.
In an effort to inculcate scientific temperament and encourage research & innovation...
At Amity, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious students in their academic endeavors
At Amity every child is promoted to take up an array of physical
Schools & Preschools