Seven batches of the students have already passed out from the law school and those who have cleared all the papers have either secured admission for higher studies in various renowned universities abroad or final placement with reputed lawyers, law firms, law offices and NGOs, etc.
- Students have secured placement in eminent law firms like Rele & Becker LLC (New York), Herbert Smith (Singapore & UK), Allen Overy LLP (UK), Ashurst (UK), Tan Kok Quan (Singapore), Philips (Singapore), Norton Rose (Singapore), Dres & Napier (Singapore), Clyde & Co. (Dubai) & Roousse International (Dubai), UNICRI in Security Governance/Counter Terrorism Lab, Tornio (Italy) & World Trade Institute, Switzerland.
- The law firms where our students have secured final placements include Karanjawala & Co., Quis Lex, Amarchand Mangaldas, Luthra & Luthra, Anand & Anand, Phonix Legal, Jurisperitus, Vaish Associates, Dua Associates, Trilegal, Titus & Co., Luthra & Luthra, Amarchand Mangaldas, Khaitan & Co., Sikri & Co., Vaish Associates, Amitab Sen & Co., Kumar & Sagar, Abhipra Capitals Ltd., Intll Advocare, Vikram Kapoor & Co., Xerox Modi Corpn., Manmohan Singh & Associates, Lal & Sethi, Malhotra Associates, Juris Consultus, Kumar & Sagar, Khurana & Co., AZB & Partners, R.K. Vats & Associates, Singania & Partners, North Delhi Power Ltd., Knee & Company, Bombay, India Bulls Company, Sai Krishna & Associates, Nishit Desai & Associates, QuisLex , Pangea3, OSC, ICICI bank & CPA Global, EXL.
- The Advocates with whom our students are on placement include M/s. Anipe Sachthey, Mukesh Kalra, H S Dogra, Ajay Sachdeva, Maninder Singh, Rodney Ryder, Swaranjeet Singh, J B Tulsiyani, Rajinder Mathur, Deepak Kumar, Kamesh Aggarwal and R S Rana, Naresh C. Sharma, Pradeep Sharma, Sunil Malhotra, Punit Bhatnagar and S.N. Bhatnagar, Dinesh Dwivedi, Nagendra Rao, P.K. Sahu, Ashok Kashyap, Chandrani Prasad, A.S. Chandihok, Rani Chhabra, K.K.Sood, S.P. Kalra, Jasbir Kaur & Tiger Singh, Hemant Gupta, Subhash Garg, V.K. Malhotra.
- The law offices include NHRC, NCW, Indian Council for Child Welfare, Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Express and Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- 10 of our students have qualified in the Judicial Service Examination of Delhi & Haryana and are appointed as Judges.
NOTICE FOR CULTURAL MAGZINE
Date sheet for re-appear examination, September-2012
Academic calendar, 2012
Project Submission dates 2012
Management Quota Seats advertisement published in Hindustan (Hindi)
Fee Notice for all the batches
Notice for 2nd year to 5th year students
Notice for the newly admitted students (2012 batch)
Affidavit duly filled in by the student
Affidavit duly filled in by the parent
Registration -cum- enrollment form
Re-registration form 2012 (for 2011, 2010, 2009 & 2008 batches)
Implementation of the revised Fee Structure of the 1st year (2011 batch), 2nd (2010 Batch) and 3rd year (2009 Batch) students of the Amity Law School, Delhi by the Fee Regulatory Committee, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and approved by the GGS IP University
Attendance Notice ANMC 2012
Important Notice For Amity National Moot Court Competition 2012
In view of the UP Assembly Elections tomorrow, the 28 Feb, 2012 (Tuesday) will be observed as closed holiday for Amity Law School, Delhi.
Academic Calendar for Academic Session 2011-2012
Attendanceand Displine Rules
Syllabus (odd sem) 2nd year to 5th year
Syllabus (1st semester) 2011 batch
Anti-ragging rules & regulations
Re-registration form for 2nd year to 5th year students
International and National achievements of the students
Amity Law School, Delhi's Participation in Sangathan 2012
AILTC 2012 Report
Winners Essay Competition 2013
AMITY LAW SCHOOL MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2012 Report
Report on Students Workshop Rainmaker
Moot court selection rounds 2012-2013
Important notice for Batch 2007 and Alumini
Internship opportunity for batch 2008 and 2009
SR Proposal - 2012 for 2008 batch
Application form for Management Qouta Click Here to download
Ailtc national conference on private international law, september 1-2, 2012.
Important notice for change of date : ailtc national conference on private international law, 1st - 2nd septemebr 2012.
Important notice for all the students regarding examination admit cards.
NOTICE to the 1st , 2nd & 3rd year Students
GGS IP University ranking for our students in the end-of-semester examination in december 2011