- Won 1st prize for the Best Research Paper in the seminar organized by 7th Justa Causa National Law Festival organized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur in January, 2009.
- Won 1st prize for the Best Essay in the National Essay Writing Competition organized by Centre for Public Policy Research, November 2008.
- Won 1st prize for the Best Research Paper on Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and International Tax Reforms organized by the Department of Management Studies, Jalgaon on January 18, 2008.
- Won the 1st prize for the Best Research Paper at the â€śSeminar on International Trade Lawâ€ť held at G. R. Khare Law College, Goa on 27th January 2008.
- Won 1st prize for the Best Essay in ISKRA-2008, 1st Annual Essay Writing Competition organized by GNLU, Gandhinagar.
- Won 2nd prize for the Best Research Paper in the Paper Presentation Competition on Ensuring Social Security in a Globalized Era: Role of Corporate & Legal World organized by ISIL and Legal Assistance Forum on November 16, 2007.
LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS in the year 2011
- Our students have been regularly winning Moot Court Competitions, Debates and Essay writing competition held at national and international levels.
- Awarded the Best Memorial Prize in the National Rounds of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
- Awarded the Best Team Prize and Best Speaker prize in the 3rd International Infrastructure and Construction Law Arbitration Moot Competition (IICLAM).
- Awarded Best Memorial Prize and Runners-up in the National Rounds of the STETSON International Moot Court Competition for participating in the International Rounds to be held in Florida, USA.
- Awarded the Best Team and the Best Speaker prize in the National Rounds of the Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition.
- Awarded the Best Team and the Best Speaker prize in the prestigious Raj Anand Moot Court Competition consecutively for two years.
- Awarded the Best Speaker prize in the Nani A. Palkhiwala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition organized by Government Law College, Mumbai consecutively for two years.
- Awarded the Best Budding Lawyer prize in the Moot Court Competition organized by New Law College, Pune.
- Awarded Best Speaker prize at the Pro Brono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, School of Excellence in Law, Chennai.
- Awarded Runners up at Juris Corp. National Moot Court Competition, NLIU, Bhopal.
- Awarded Runners up prize at Madhusudhan National Moot Court Competition, Madhusudhan Law College, Orissa.
- Awarded the 1st prize for the Best Research Paper on â€śDouble Taxation Avoidance Agreements and International Tax Reformsâ€ť organized by the Department of Management Studies, Jalgoan.
- Awarded the 1st prize for the Best Research Paper on â€śInternational Trade Lawâ€ť organized by the G.R. Khare Law College, Goa.
- Awarded the 1st prize for the Essay Competition organized by Gujarat National Law School University.
- Awarded a number of first prizes in Debate and Quiz competitions organized by various institutions in and around Delhi.
- 1. V.M. Salgaocar College of Law, Goa Client Counseling Competition: 1st place.
- National Law University, Jodhpur, Parliamentary Debate: 3rd Place.
- Won Gold Medal in Squash in Sangathan 2009 & Sangathan 2010
- Participated in NLS Bangalore Annual Sports Meet
- Participated in GGSIP University Annual Sports Meet
One of our alumni Ms. Nishtha Kharb, who is working as a regional corporate lawyer in Philips Electronics (S) Pvt. Ltd, Singapore has informed me that she has formed an Indian Theatre Club along with her colleagues with a view to promote cultural activities among the multi-ethnic societies in Singapore.
The club staged their first play â€śLights Outâ€ť on September 17th - 18th, 2011and proceeds from which were donated to a local school for blind children. She has also mentioned that the play was a huge success and has been featured in Indian Dailies.
Application Form For Management Quota