1. The first step towards placement is to invite all the companies through letters and emails (who had visited our campus in the previous years and all other meida companies), by providing them with details of the various programmes run in the institution, and fixing dates for campus recruitments.
2. We send students as well as their resumes to HR Departments to various media companies. The resumes and works of the students are also mailed to outstation organisations for recruitment purposes.
3. We contact our alumni, who are working in different organisations (to understand the need and requirement ) and contact their HR department for further placement.
4. We contact various HR firms, placement agencies and websites (like jobsansar, naukri.com) for placements.
5. The students of ASCO get placed via personal contacts of Placement Coordinator as well.
|Sr No.||Name of the Programme||Current stengths of the students 2009-2010||No. of students eligible for placements||No. of student place through Institute||No. of students got placement on their own||No. of students not interested in placement||No. of students to be placed|
Note: *Students of MFTP are busy in shooting a full length film as a part of their project/ internship.