Call For Papers
Amity School of Engineering and Technology (ASET),
one of the pioneer institutions in the field of Engineering,
Research and Technology is organizing its Confluence-2018 : 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering. Confluence-2018 intends to bring together Professionals, Academicians, Industry Experts, Researchers and Enthusiasts to discuss various emerging trends and innovations,
share research results and new directions in the field of next generation technologies.
This technical conference aims at providing a platform for industry and academia for sharing advancements in research and development in upcoming areas of Information Technology.
Authors are cordially invited to submit paper through on line paper submission process (Easy
Chair submission system) before 31st August 2017.
Download Call For Papers in DOC Click Here
Instructions For Authors
- Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above mentioned sub themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions
- Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- The total length of the paper must not exceed six A4 size pages including bibliography and appendices. Paper must be in .PDF
- All the papers will be submitted through on-line paper submission process (Easy chair submission system). Authors are requested to follow paper submission link on website.
Copy Right Form:
In order to publish paper in the conference proceeding, the authors are required to submit a signed copyright form for each accepted paper during registration.
- Paper Submission Deadline :
31st August 2017
- Acceptance Notification :
31st October 2017
- Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline :
15th November 2017
- Last Date of Registration :
30th November 2017
We look forward to a mutually rewarding and long lasting association with you and your esteemed organization.
Registration fee can be paid by demand draft in favor of "Amity University Uttar Pradesh
" payable at Noida.
Amity School of Engineering & Technology,
E3 Block, Third Floor,
Amity University Uttar Pradesh,
Sector 125, Noida - 201303
A soft copy of the fee receipt can be sent to the following Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee for the Poster Presentation is INR 1000 per author. It is mandatory for at least one author to register in order to present the poster in the session. In case of more than one author, all the authors have to be registered to get the Poster Presentation Certificate.