Carrying forward Amity's 18 years of excellence in management education are Amity's B.School faculty who are involved in all domain activities of Management Research, Consulting & MDPs. Such strong focus on research has seen the faculty develop 1520 management case-studies covering domains like Strategy, Marketing, Economics & Finance and others.
(i) Amity Prize Winning Cases - International Case Competitions:
(ii) The Case Centre Best Sellers List - Amity Cases
- 'Luxury Retailer Louis Vuitton in China: Losing Lustre or Adding Colour?' – Nominated Award Winning Cases in 2015 Global Best China-Focused Cases.
- 'Yum! Brands in China: Facing Brand Fatigue?' – Nominated Award Winning Cases in 2015 Global Best China-Focused Cases.
- Warby Parker: 'One-for-One' Model in Eyewear – awarded 3rd prize in the 2015 John Molson MBA Case Writing Competition.
- Arunachalam Muruganantham: A Social Entrepreneur Innovating in a Woman's World – awarded 3rd prize in the annual oikos Case Writing Competition 2015
- MokshaYug Access (MYA) in India: Enriching India's Dairy Farmers – adjudged as a Runner-up in the annual oikos Case Writing Competition 2014
(iii) International Management Books with Amity Cases
- 'PepsiCo India: On Road to Sustainable Development' – Best Selling Case under Ethics and Social Responsibility.
- 'Qatar: Poised for Success in Holding FIFA World Cup 2022?' – Best Selling Case under Economics, Politics and Business Environment.
- 'E-Estonia: An Inspiration to the World' – Best Selling Case under Economics, Politics and Business Environment.
- 'Pinterest: Social Media Success’ – Best Selling Case under Knowledge, Information and Communication Systems.
- Strategic Management: Competitiveness and Globalization : Concepts & Cases authored by Michael A. Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert E. Hoskisson published by Cengage Learning Inc
- International Management: Across Borders and Cultures – 8th Edition authored by Helen Deresky published by Pearson
- The Law and Business of the Entertainment Industry authored by Dennis Greene published by University Readers
- Strategy: An International Perspective authored by Prof. Dr. Bob de Wit and Ron Meyer published by Cengage Learning EMEA
- Strategic Management: Text and Cases authored by Dess, Lumpkin, Eisner, and McNamaraI published by McGraw-Hill
- Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Question for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases authored by Arthur Thompson, Margaret Peteraf, John Gamble, and A.J. Strickland published byMcGraw-Hill
- The Marketing Experience: An Introduction to Marketing, Branding & Social Media authored by Donna Wertalik, with Lauren Hurley published by Pearson
- International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures, Text and Cases - 9th Edition authored by Helen Deresky published by Pearson
- Services Marketing – Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm second European edition authored by Alan Wilson, Valarie A Zeithaml, Mary Jo Bitner, Dwayne D Gremler published by McGraw-Hill
Selected Customers: Universities and Corporates
- Imperial College London, UK
- London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE), UK
- Stanford University, USA
- University of North Texas, USA
- Yale University, USA
- HEC, France
- INSEAD, France
- IMD, Switzerland
- Munich School of Management, Germany
- IIM Ahmedabad, India
- IIM Bangalore , India
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Infosys Limited, India
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), China
- KPMG Worldwide
- McGraw-Hill Companies, USA
- McKinsey & Company, USA
- Pearson Custom Publishing, USA
- Siemens AG, USA
- The Boston Consulting Group GmbH Germany (BCG), Germany
- Sandoz International GmbH, Germany
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co Ltd., UK