Welcome to IWPSD 2013-
The 17th International Workshop on The Physics of
Semiconductor Devices, December 10-13, 2013, is being organized at Amity
University, Noida, India in collaboration with Society for Semiconductor
Devices and co-operation of JMI, IITD, SSPL, DU and other reputed
institutions. You are cordially invited to participate. This series of biennial
workshops provides a valuable forum for interaction between scientists &
technologists working in the area of semiconductor materials and devices.
The first workshop was organized in 1981 by Solid State Physics Laboratory
and since then the workshop has been organized every alternative year at
different institutes in India. It is highly reputed workshop, internationally,
and included in the IEEE conference calendar.
The XVII Workshop successfully held in December 2011 at IIT Kanpur was
attended by about 600 delegates including over 100 from abroad.
Purpose and objectives of this meeting:
The purpose and objective of this meeting is to spread the vast knowledge of
semiconductor physics in every possible field to the scientific community.
Through this, every latest finding, research and discovery can go ahead to our
scientific world. Even this conference provide each participated research groups
to get excellent platform for their interaction as well as collaboration to any
other people of same scientific community.
technology is itself a very wide, well established and acceptable to
international technical community, therefore, any sort of updated research,
latest findings in the area related to semiconductor must be important to all
the scientific community.
The topics to be covered in the Workshop are-
- VLSI & ULSI Technology
- MEMS & Sensors
- Device Modeling and Simulation
- Nanotechnology and Emerging Areas
- Organic Electronics
- Display and Lighting
- High Frequency/Power Devices
Technical Sessions Tutorials
[Click here] to view poster presentation schedule
- Deadline of Early Registration is… 30th Sept 2013.
- [Click here] to view Full Day Tutorials
- Its first time, a private university has received such a privilege to organize IWPSD workshop.
- Deadline of Early Registration - 30th Sept. 2013
- Last Date for Registration - 29th Nov. 2013
- Abstract submission deadline has been extended until Wednesday, 31 July 2013.
- Abstract Acceptance Deadline - 23rd Aug. 2013
- Manuscript Submission Deadline - 20th Sept. 2013
- Manuscript Acceptance Deadline - 15th Oct. 2013
AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
AMITY INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH AND STUDIES (MATERIALS & DEVICES)
E-3 Block, 4th Floor, Amity University
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA