Amity University now gives you more convenience and flexibility in appearing for Admission Test 2015.
You can take the Computer Based Admission Test (CBT) at any of the 69 centers, across 55 Indian cities for admissions to Amity University campuses at Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur & Lucknow. Additionally, there is an option to appear in an Online Interview through various online platforms (Skype, Google Hangout & Facebook), from your home or a cyber cafe near you.
CBT is not applicable for students appearing for admission test on campus.
A. Computer Based Admission Test ( CBT )
General Overview and Instructions
a. Programmes for which CBT is applicable
- CBT - 2015 Applicability Scope :- Click here to View
b. CBT Test Venue & Addresses :
- CBT Center List and Addresses :- Click here to View
c. CBT Test Days :
- Every Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday at designated Test Centers
d. CBT Time Slots :
- 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
e. General Overview of Steps for Computer Based Admission Test ( CBT ):
- Buy the form
- Submit the form
- Upon acceptance of form, Amity micro-site will be activated
- Log-in to Amity micro-site and click on the CBT Scheduler Link for booking Test Slot
- Book your CBT Slot for Admission Test ( ID is your Form No. and password is auto-authenticated from the micro-site )
- CBT Slot once booked for Admission Test and submitted, cannot be changed
- Only one CBT Slot option exists per paid application form
- Generate your CBT ID Proof from Amity micro-site and paste your recent passport size photo. You need to carry this ID Proof (or any other ID proof like Voter Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / 12th Class School ID Card etc.) to the Test Centre for Identity check.
- Generate your CBT Admit Card from the CBT Scheduler (and paste a recent photo) and carry with you to the Test Centre for taking the CBT Admission Test. In the absence of ID Proof and CBT Admit Card, you will not be permitted to take the CBT.
- You must reach the CBT Centre at least 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time.
- CBT Schedule, Days, Centers are subject to change by Amity University if and when required
- Use of mobile phone, calculator etc. is not permitted during the CBT.