AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AMITY
THE LEADING PRIVATE EDUCATION GROUP IN INDIA
Amity University Lucknow Campus is an integral part of the Amity Education Group, which has more than 80,000 students, 3500 eminent faculty and scientists, 150 Institutions of Excellence and conducts over 240 Programs in campuses spread over 13 cities across India. On this journey of its growth, Amity University Lucknow Campus invites Institution Builders, academicians with sterling academic record and teaching experience, motivated faculty and staff members who share our passion for imparting holistic education and are leaders in teaching, researching, consulting and industry interaction.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
|Directors/Deputy Directors for
- Amity Business School
- Amity School of Engg. & Tech.
- Amity Institute of Information Technology
- Amity Institute of Biotechnology
- Amity Law School
- Amity School of Languages
- Amity School of Communications
- Amity school of Hospitality.
- Amity School of Fashion Technology.
- Amity School of Architecture and Planning.
- Amity School of Pharmacy.
- Amity School of Fine Arts.
- Amity School of Education.
- Dean Academics
- Dean Students Welfare
- Controller of Examination
- Librarian/Asst. Librarian
- Hostel Wardens (Boys and Girls)
- Maintenance Engineer (Civil)
- System Administrator
- Management: All subjects
- Engineering: Electronics & Comm. Engg., Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
- Biotechnology: All subjects.
- Applied sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electrical Sc. and Engg. Drawing.
- MASS COMMUNICATIONS: All subjects
- Hotel Management: All subjects.
- Law: All subjects.
- Languages: Business Communications, English, French and German
- Behavioural SCIENCE: All fields of psychology.
- FASHION TECHNOLOGY: All subjects.
- Architecture. All subjects.
For Engineering Subjects : Only M.Techs need apply. Ph.Ds will be preferred.
Management & Other programmes: First class academic record, Ph.Ds will be preferred.
Send resume with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position applied in the subject of the email. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview by email.