Ph.D. Online Application Form :
Click here to fill & submit Application Form Online
Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form :
Fill in the Application Form only if you are satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria
The Ph.D application form duly filled in, will be allowed submission only along with the following:
- Scanned passport size photograph: (jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp). The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width.
- Scanned Class X mark sheet. (format : jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp)
Scanned Post-Graduation marks sheet till final semester / year. (format : jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp)
- Preliminary research idea. (to be uploaded while filling the online application and not to exceed 1000 words).
click here for guidelines on how to write Preliminary research Idea.
- A valid personal e-mail ID.
- Application fees of Rs. 1100/- using Debit / Credit card.
- Candidate seeking admission to Ph.D. must apply online only. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted if, the candidate does not upload any of the required document.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other valid reason.
- An Application Form Number and Password is generated on submission of the application form which will be required for future reference. A mail is sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- The Application Form Number and Password which is generated on submission of the application form is required to check / do the following related to your admission. Logon to your Admission Microsite on www.amity.edu/phd by using your form no. & password
No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
- Check whether your Form has been received or not
- Check the Status of your Form
- Select the date for appearing in the selection Procedure and download Admit Card.
- Check your selection status.
- Print Admission letter after you have been selected.
- Check confirmation of fee payment after making payment.