NDA WRITTEN EXAM COACHING SCHEDULE
45 DAYS COURSE (6 to7 HOURS DAILY)
Batches Start 1st and 15th of every Month
|NDA Regular Course|
|Time||0900 hrs – 1600 hrs daily|
|PAPER-I(MATH)TOPICS COVERED||PAPER-II(GENERAL ABILITY)TOPICS COVERED|
|Vector algebra||:||Current Affairs|
|General Ability||2.5 Hours||600|
Schedule for UPSC Examination
N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM. (II), 2015:-
Date of Notification: - 20.06.2015
Last date for receipt of applications: - 17.07.2015 (FRIDAY)
Date of commencement of Examination: - 27.09.2015 (SUNDAY)
Duration of the Exam:- 1 DAY
Candidates for National Defense Academy are selected on merit basis through NDA exam. This All India test is held every year under the supervision of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Held twice a year, in the month of April and September. While applying, candidate should give his preference for the service that he desires to join.
Eligibility for NDA Exam:-
• Class 12/intermediate/10+2/ HSC from a recognized board in India with subject of Physics and Mathematics. • Candidates aged between 16 ½ and 19 ½ years of age as on first day of the month in which the course is to Commence.
The exam will be divided into papers i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) Paper II (General Ability Test). General Ability Test will be further divided into two parts that include English and General Knowledge (INCLUDING SCIENCE).
Syllabus for all the mentioned subjects are given below:-
• Mathematics:- Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different Equations, Vector Algebra and Statistics & Probability.
• English: - The English paper will be designed to test students’ proficiency in the languages with verbal reasoning and usage of grammar.
• General Knowledge: - The GK paper will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography.
• Current Events: - For all the mentioned subjects in the paper, the syllabus will be from 10+2 level.
Paper Pattern Type - Objective Type Paper.
|Mathematics||01||2 1/2 hours||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 1/2 hours||600|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
For Mathematics paper, questions will be asked from 10+2 level. Hence, it is advisable that candidates should practice and solve questions from 10th to 12th class, working on key section such as Algebra, Trigonometry and Geometry. Try to read newspapers daily to improve reading skills. English paper will broadly cover grammar, synonyms, antonyms and reading Comprehensions. With Physics, Chemistry and General Science, try to stick with the basics that have been taught from 10th to 12th class.
"WE ALSO GIVE COACHING FOR SSB INTERVIEW"