Amity International Business School 3 Years BBA IB with AI Program is an experiential program for the undergrads who are Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts. A.I. domain is driven by the ever increasing exponential consumption in the use of internet, smartphones, online services and various personalized services started by public and private organizations. The objective of launching this path-breaking BBA (IB with AI) degree programme by AIBS is to awaken management talent DUAL-READY in skillsets of International Business acumen and having tech hands-on with Artificial Intelligence. International Business is a flagship program desired by the International companies for their top level executives. Only recently the big wave of Artificial Intelligence has arisen that demands the junior level executives to also join hands with top management and get hands on experience with machines knowledge which perform tasks which normally require human intelligence. The various text to speech, speech to text, perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation of languages. It is a branch of the Computer Science that aims to develop intelligent computer machines. BBA (IB with AI) is a non-traditional and path breaking UNDERGRADUATE Management program ever adopted by no other B-SCHOOLS. The program aims to delivers to the young students a distinctive management career option that unleashes the AI enthusiasm into a junior management aiming to make an invaluable career in technology based management. This program focuses on IB domain of knowledge and blending seamlessly with AI business tools besides general management vitals like Accounting, Finance, Leadership, Marketing, Operations and Strategy. Students will be introduced to AI Lab too wherein they will be encouraged to take live Industry based projects either on simulation basis or hands on. The students will also be provided support of face to face mentoring and self-learning to discuss, understand, recommend solutions for the challenges faced by regional industry or global entrepreneurs. The powerpacked mini-business IB and AI Cases are supported by wide range of teaching and learning pedagogies adopted like expert sessions, technical workshops by various IB and AI experts, in-house AI labs, International study abroad tours and skill enhancement courses and seminars. Choosing this Undergraduate program will extend your undergraduate IB business degree stature to high level and will make your skill heard by the top decision makers in the boardroom. This program combines IB skills with hands on experience in AI tools.
BBA (International Business with Artificial Intelligence)
For any query or information, please contact:
Dr. Anil Kumar, Mobile - +917738390755, Email - email@example.com
Dr. B. Kanaka, Mobile - +91 8377019691, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence &Machine Learning
- Maths for Data Science
- Critical Thinking Skills for Business Managers
- International Business Management
- Introduction to Python
- Business Law and A.I.
- Introduction to Disruptive Technologies
- Marketing Management
- Environmental Studies
- Artificial Intelligence, Robots and Society
- Data Visualization
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Consumer Behaviour
- Value and Ethics in International Business
- Research Methodology
- Business Intelligence
- Cognitive Psychology
- Operations Research
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Spreadsheet Modelling for Consulting
- Business Statistics
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Algorithm design and Implementation
- Artificial Intelligence and Games
- International Business consulting
- Machine learning Supervised
- Emerging Markets for International Business
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Industrial Robotics & Automation
- ML Applications across Industry
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Predictive Modelling
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Fundamental of Training and Development
- Cross cultural Management
- International Negotiations and Global Sourcing
- Financial Analytics
Your Program Journey
Apply for the Program at the earliest
The first round of assessment based on the Selection Test
The final round of assessment based on interaction with the Amity University Team
Applicants will be notified if they are selected for the Program
Enroll in the Program by completing all formalities
- Identify, formulate, analyze and critically evaluate the case based global business and societal problems.
- Take part enthusiastically at lab level in simulated environment using different types of tools, to build, train and deploy applications
- Build, narrate, and join the dots of a business scenarios under mentorship.
- Able to demonstrate an optimum balance between human values and technological impact on improving societal life.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics through adaption of norms and standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of cross sectoral management practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a revolutionary program that trusts the capability of young generation to become tech entrepreneurs at early age. 76% of High school entrepreneurs believe that machine will decrease their number of job. The new generation is at ease in technology usage and are looking for convenience for tasks ranging from small to big. This has opened the confidence of the business houses to automate the processes to large extent. Moreover the undergraduates forms the large chunk of recruitment nationally and Internationally. There is a huge shortage — and a growing shortage — for business managers that can understand AI and apply it to business outcomes. A study also says large number of jobs are at risk, so managers will be needed to apply human and machine partnerships to grow businesses. Hence AI knowledge to new age and young managers becomes an essential specialization to learn and comply with the demands and requirements of the Industry.
BBA (AI) will give full emphasis on hands on experience with specific AI tools and methods integration with company projects. While BBA (IB with AI) will give more EQUAL emphasis on International Business curriculum and exposure to AI tools.
Both the programs will have equal focus on consulting practitioners based curriculum and exposure to various consulting assignments. Study abroad Programs(SAP), Value based education, will be common. AIBS has exchange partnerships with institutions from 20+ countries around the world. http://www.amity.edu/global-exposure.aspx
- In built certification in AI from eCornell University (PG diploma????)
- Refreshing blend of International Business and Managerial expertise needed for Artificial Intelligence (entry to junior and middle level)
- Encouragement given to do Live AI projects nationally or Internationally.
- Online simulation Lab for AI
- Networking in world class conclaves / WORLD Summits organized in Amity national and worldwide campuses at regular intervals
- Multiple opportunities to get International Exposure to get first hand business environment experience during the 3 year program to Amity Campuses in London, Singapore, USA, France, Australia etc (without paying a single rupee extra for tuition fee)
Yes. You can choose any Amity SAP program to give yourself an edge over others BBA graduates from other Universities as Amity has their own / affiliated campuses in Singapore, France, London, Australia, New York, Seattle, San Francisco etc. Contact the SAP Manager to explore options of your career choice.
Please refer the link for more information on Advantage AIBS http://amity.edu/aibs/advantage.asp
The BBA is a multi-faceted experience, where nothing is left to chance. The MBA is not a cycle of lectures, but a mixture of classroom work, case discussions, group activities, workshops, business games and field projects.
Please Click Here
Please refer the link for more information http://www.amity.edu/admissions-scholarship.aspx
Amity University offer Sports Scholarships also.
Yes. Fast Track Admissions/ Direct Admissions based on Amity Application Form is possible for special cases. Please refer the link for more information. http://www.amity.edu/admissions-scholarship.aspx
Yes. Its tech based teaching so students are encouraged to bring their laptops for classes as advised by the curriculum requirements.
BBA like MBA is also a very much an apprenticeship model, so you need to be able to do it to be able to teach someone else. So ability to work in teams of the highest order will be nurtured without berating the individual skill’s ambience possessed. As technical skill puts a demand on your managerial time so motivation has to be high on your checklist of commitment.
Being ready with AI skills will definitely give the first mover advantage. Graduands will act as a bridge between the non-technical managers and the computer scientists, thereby creating a niche for themselves. Employment opportunities in the artificial intelligence industry are expected to increase by 2.3 million positions by the year 2030 (Capgemini’s Report). 83% of companies that use AI technologies confirm that AI is already contributing to the creation of new jobs.
Top 25 in Indian AI firms are : Value Coders, Prolitus, ArStudioz, Space-O-Technologies, Endive, Tehnostacks, PixelCrayons, Focaloid , Webnest Software, RIT, WebTunix.AI, iPraxa, CloudeDots, ThoughtSpot, Qburst, Cygnet Infotech, Digifutura Tech, GoodworkLabs, OptiSo Business, Vistoso.me, ABHED, HelpX, Absentia.ai, Niki.ai, Flutura etc
Top Global AI firms are : Active.ai, Alndra systems, Artivatic Data Labs, Arya.ai, Braina Ai Assistant, CruxIQAmazon, NVIDIA, Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, Facebook, Intel, Samsung, Lenovo, Adobe, MoTek Technologies, Uber, PCO Innovation, Rakuten Marketing, Wells Fargo,Omron Adept, AI Brain, Anki, Banjo, Iris AI,
Yes Absolutely. Your mind should be activated well before you join AIBS.
- You can activate your AIBS AI-Lab student membership (Free)
- You can start any professional social media account (like LinkedIn) and start networking with the professional in consulting sectors and Artificial Intelligence sector.
- Please attend fair and Expos in the areas of AI in your region to build up the excitement in this Industry
- And of course you can visit AIBS and enroll for skill enhancement half day courses or full day courses for new entrants
Yes, it’s mandatory for all students regardless of program they opt for to pursue a summer internship in the area of specialization.
Industry Interaction ell (IIC) generates numerous summer internship opportunities. IIC support fully all students during the job search, application, interview and onboarding processes. They also provide support in career clarity, relationship management and networking. Students are also invited to attend on and off-inter campus recruiting events and job fairs.
Amity University has state of art Hostel facility with world class eating outlets and gaming zones. Besides this support from senior mentors can also be given in finding off-campus living arrangements. http://www.amity.edu/hostel.aspx
Most summer internships are located in India. However, International internships are also encouraged through our International internship office.
About Amity University
Amity University, is India’s no. 1 ranked not-for-profit private University with a strong focus on research and innovation. The University has been ranked amongst the top Universities globally by QS (the world’s leading university rankings organisation), besides being recognised as ‘India’s Best Research University’. For more information please visit www.amity.edu.
About Amity International Business School
AIBS endeavours to be an institute committed towards innovation,knowledge-sharing,openness and entrepreneurial skills for developing global managers.AIBS shall continue to hold passion for knowledge,teamwork and a caring attitude. For more information please visit www.amity.edu/aibs.
For any query or information, please contact:
Dr. Anil Kumar, Mobile - +917738390755
Email - email@example.com
Dr. B. Kanaka, Mobile - +91 8377019691, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org