India ’s Defence Forces and Police Forces stand as a deterrent to external aggression, regional fragmentation, separatism and secession. Their contribution to the unit and integrity of our country since independence has been exemplary. The entire country is proud of these brave soldiers.
Successful and happy individuals build a prosperous nation. What is it that aids success, achievement of goals and fulfillment of your mission to lead a Purposeful life? That strong foundation is none other than good education. In education lies the biggest service to the individual, to the nation and to humanity the world over.
With students fired with determination to excel, a competent and dedicated faculty, meticulously designed curriculum and the optimum infrastructure, the Amity Institutions have grown to be a reckoning force in the world of education. My aim is to equip each and every student of the Amity Institutions with the best education and infrastructure to help them achieve nothing but the best in life. We inculcate in them the best of creative and technical qualifications, and also teach them indispensable human qualities.
In recognition of their extraordinary contribution to the Nation, the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) has decided to institute Scholarships and give concession in fee for certain programmes to members of the Defence Forces and Police forces, their families and wards.
Our effort to provide the best academic opportunity for the Forces comprises a wide spectrum of courses and programmes at affordable cost.
Some of our initiatives are as follows:
- The Amity Institute of Education and Training for Defence Forces and Police Forces (AIET) was established to facilitate Higher Education Programmes of Amity Institutions to these personnel, and their families through a single window clearance.
- Resettlement and Study Leave courses for the officers and soldiers have been designed to enhance skills and potentials for a second career.
- Distance Learning courses give a good opportunity to members of the Forces located in remote areas. The e-learning mode has been launched to augment the efforts of providing education to such personnel while serving from different locations.
- The Amity Indian Military College located at Amity Education Valley, Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon (Haryana) is a residential boys school from class VIII to XIIth. It prepares the students for the entrance exam to National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla.
- The Amity SSB Academy shapes talent and skills to appear before the Selection Boards of the Defence Forces, Police and Central Police Forces.
- Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training provides skills to grown ups and youth to enable them to be employed as per their talents.
- Short Programme for Women by professionals on contemporary issues.
I am sure the efforts made by AIET will create the necessary awareness to provide a unique opportunity to these personnel in furthering their pursuit for knowledge through education at Amity
Dr. Ashok K Chauhan
Founder President, Ritnand Balved Education Foundation &
President – Amity Institute of Education and Training for Defence Forces & Police Forces