Eligibility Criteria for class I for the session 2022-2023
Children born between 1st April, 2016 to 31st March, 2017 are eligible for class I
All applicants will be called for an Entrance Test. The Syllabus and the schedule for the Entrance Test will be handed over at the time of the submission of forms.
Entrance test will be followed by an Interaction on the same day.
Bring all the original documents on the day of the Interaction.
Procedure for submission of forms
Kindly send all documents in one PDF file.
Documents to be mailed are:
- Complete all sections / Headings of the form. Incomplete form shall not be accepted. Form should be duly signed by parents.
- Downloaded form with parents and child’s pictures pasted on it.
- Date of birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhar /Passport of the child.
- Final Report card of 2020-21 (authentic report with school’s name and Logo) of the child.
- Parents work-proof / visiting card.
- Please write the preferred stream (Science, Commerce, Humanities) in capital letters along with the class. (applicable only for class XI)
- Results of 1st Term and Half-Yearly/Pre-Boards to be attached. (Applicable only for class XI)
For any admission related assistance, you may get in touch with:
Ms. Gopa Bose, Admission In-Charge at 9350259835
Ms. Rekha Bhargava, Guest Relations at 9810024354
Ms. Radhika, for Fee related queries at 9620614000