The SAT Reasoning Test is a standardised test for college admissions in the United States. Nearly every college in America accepts the SAT or Subject Tests as a part of its admissions process. That's why more than 2 million students take the SAT every year. SAT is held 6 times in a year - May, June, October, November, December and January. The SAT Score is valid for 4 years.
SAT is divided into two categories
- SAT Reasoning Test
- SAT Subjects Tests
SAT consists of three major sections: Mathematics, Critical Reading, and Writing. Each section receives a score on the scale of 200-800. All scores are multiples of 10. Total scores are calculated by adding up scores of the three sections. The SAT is made up of multiple choice questions including verbal and mathematics, and the entire exam lasts approximately four hours.
SAT (SAT Reasoning Test or SAT subjects Test or both) is typically taken by high school juniors and seniors.
- Indian students who have completed their 12 years of school education successfully from any recognized Indian board or university can take SAT for admission in the different streams available in to various American colleges.
- There are no criteria of minimum marks etc. for appearing in the SAT Reasoning Test or SAT Subject Tests, but several colleges need a good SAT score along with a good academic record.
- You can take the test as many times as you want. Your score report shows your current test score, in addition to scores for up to six SAT I and six Subject Test administrations. The total testing time for the SAT I is 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Benefits of a High SAT Score
- A high SAT score will increase the chances of admission in top US Universities.
- There are good chances of getting some kind of financial assistance with a high SAT score.
- Visa Officers also give weight age to high SAT scores while considering Visa applications.
Why Choose AICE?
- Timings are 2:00pm to 4:00pm (Tuesday to Saturday) for Amitians. Evening/weekend sessions are available for students from other schools.
- Excellent faculty from the field
- Small batch size for individual attention
- Study material and take home exercises
- Unlimited doubt clearing classes
- Class exercises to strengthen the topic
- Mock test series with complete analysis and appraisal
- Counselling by experienced and trained counsellors
- Opportunity to meet university representatives
- Study abroad seminars
SOME OF THE UNIVERSITIES WHERE
AICE STUDENTS GOT SELECTED
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
PROGRAMME FOR SAT
Subjects - English & Mathematics • Eligibility - Student should be of class IX, X, XI or XII • Duration - 60 hrs. (3 Months) • Class Schedule - 2 hrs. (Twice a week) • Class Timings - 2:00 to 4:00pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
Total No. of Classes:
English - 15 classes • Mathematics - 15 classes
Class Pattern for English:
2 hrs. • Teaching - 1:20min. • Handout/worksheet - 20 min. • Discussion of worksheet - 20 min.
Class Pattern for Mathematics:
2 hrs. • Teaching - 1: 20 mins. • Handout/worksheet - 20 min. • Discussion of worksheet - 20 min.
• Just after the school hours and within the school campus • Renowned faculty from the field • Study material + take home exercises • Unlimited doubt clearing • 11 Mock Test with real SAT pattern and in real examination conditions followed by discussion • Class exercise given regularly to strengthen the topic •Topical quizzes • Counseling by experienced and trained counselors • Opportunity of meeting university representatives • Seminars from study abroad