Paper Submission Guidelines
Full paper in IEEE format should be submitted through on-line paper submission process (Easy chair submission system)
Manuscripts for SPIN 2019 will ONLY be accepted in electronic format through EasyChair online submission system. Please do not send hard copy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us.
- Submit your manuscript either in PDF or in Microsoft Word format.
- Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to SPIN 2019.
- Submissions should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template.
- All references must follow the IEEE format of referencing
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should not mention name and affiliation at the top as per template and make efforts to ensure that information about the authors identities/name/affiliation do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the Initial submission)
- Authors will be considered as mentioned in easychair.
- Please limit your paper within 6 pages, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB, files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
- Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. There will be an over-length page fee of Rs. 2,000/page for Indian participant and $125 per page for foreign participant and limited to an additional 2 pages (maximum page submission is eight (8) pages). This payment is required at the time of registration.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Authors can't be added or removed at later stage.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- The document should not have any password protection.
- Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.
Instruction to Authors of Accepted Papers:
CAMERA READY paper (on or before 18th Feb 2019)
IEEE COPYRIGHT form Duly completed and signed (on or before 18th Feb 2019)
REGISTRATION form Duly completed (on or before 18th Feb 2019)
Authors are requested to follow paper submission link on website. The paper length should not exceed six (6) pages, IEEE two (2) column format. You need to modify your paper exactly as per the format requirements specified in the Camera Ready Format.
However, the authors can extend maximum 2 page with over length page charge, of Rs. 2,000/page for Indian participant and US $ 125/page for International participant. (maximum page submission is eight (8) pages).
For Poster Presentations, page limit is 4 pages.
STEP 2: Use the IEEE PDF eXpress link below to check the Camera Ready paper is IEEE compliant.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS FOR USING IEEE PDF eXpress:
1. Login to https://www.pdf-express.org/
2. If you are a new user, then click on "New Users-Click Here" and proceed as instructed. Otherwise, you can continue directly.
3. Conference id is 46310X.
4. Enter your email id and password.
5. Click on "Create New Title".
6. Enter your Paper Title.
7. Click on "Submit File for Checking and Converting".
8. Upload your paper (Ensure that your paper is in IEEE format before uploading).
9. You will receive IEEE Xplore PDF compatible version on your mentioned email-id with a PID no.
Please send us the PDF of the Camera Ready Copy generated by PDF eXpress only
STEP 3: Please Rename your PDF as XXX_camerar.PDF where XXX is your easychair paper ID.
STEP 4: Fill the IEEE Copyright Form for SPIN 2019.
Click here(.doc/.pdf). Please Rename your IEEE Copyright Form with your paper ID. (XXX_copyr.PDF).
STEP 5: Send a single zip file XXX.zip where XXX is Easy Chair Paper Id at email@example.com with subject "Camera Ready XXX" eg "Camera Ready 154" containing following files:
1. IEEE PDF Compliant Camera Ready Paper (XXX_camerar.pdf)
2. Source File (XXX_camerar.DOC or XXX_camerar.DOCX)
3. IEEE Copyright Form with your paper ID.( XXX_copyr.pdf)
4. Registration Form (XXX_regform.pdf)
5. Scanned Copy of Demand Draft or E-receipt with Transaction (UTR) Number (XXX_DD.pdf or XXX_
6. Scanned Copy of IEEE Membership Card (If Applicable) (XXX_IEEE.pdf)
7. Scanned Copy of Student Identity Card (Full Time, If Applicable) (XXX_student.pdf)
8. A doc file which will include "Response to comments" of the reviewers and how the comments are addressed in the revised paper.
Mention your Easychair Paper Id, Name and Telephone Number on reverse side of Demand Draft.
Please send the Demand Draft on the following address so as to reach on or before 18th Feb 2019.
Department of ECE
Amity School of Engineering and Technology
Room No. 212A, E1 Block, Second Floor,
Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Sector 125, Noida- 201313.