||Prof (Dr)Shikha Kapoor
- Dr. Shikha Kapoor is Professor of Human Resource at AIBS. She has worked previously with FMS and Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad. Education from Delhi University. A Doctorate in Management.( HR). PhD Topic- “An Analytical study of the impact of work related stress on Organization Effectiveness”.
- Has a total experience of 21 yrs in Consultancy, Corporate and Academics. She has worked in International Labour Organization(ILO), Eicher Tractors and, National Power Training Institute( NPTI), Right Management in the areas of HR Consultancy, Training, and Career Management.
- She has been visiting faculty to various management institutions and also a Corporate Trainer in Attitudinal, Behavioural, Motivational and Self development Programs for Corporate ( Govt, Private and Public Undertakings)and Educational Institutions ( College and Schools). Corporates includes National Power Training Institute and training held for PSU’s IOCL , JCB India Ltd, Humboldt-Wedag Ltd, Luxor writing Instruments Ltd , GKN Driveline, JBM, Neel Metal Pvt Ltd, Escorts Ltd, Imperial Auto Industries, Orient Fans, , NTPC, NHPC, , Oriental Staff Training Institute, Andriz Hydro, Central Board of Irrigation and Power etc.
- Organized and conducted Seminars , conferences and worked on International (USAID) and National assignments in HR consultancy and also has Overseas Work Experience.
- She has to her credit 6 publications and Book review and also presented papers in National and international conferences. She has been guest speaker in Management related topics in T.V and Radio. She has won various awards and honors in Industries and academia. Active Member of Professional institutions –Indian Society for Training and Development, All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter), Faridabad Small Scale Industries Association, Women Entrepreneur Club,, Personnel Management Association.
- Had started Mass Awareness of Child Labour in Faridabad ,Project Director for a National Project on Survey for National Child Labour Project for the Ministry of Labour and started 40 schools for Child Labourers in Faridabad.