- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admissions Office on cash payment of Rs 100.
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the child’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal whereas for Class II & above the child also needs to attend the session.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.