Step 1: Age Criteria
||Age as on 31st March 2023
Step 2 : Online Registration
- Admission opens from 1st December.
- Please enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up.
- Click here for Admission form [Admission Form]
Step 3: Online Payment
- Use a Credit Card / Debit Card only to make the payment online for the processing fee.
- Net banking to be added in the modes of payment.
Step 4: Printing the completed Online form
- Take a Print out of the completed application form along with the online transaction details for documentation.
- Affix recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it. Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Step 5: Submission of the form at the School.
- Obtain a copy of admission form @ ₹ 200/- from AIS office to be filled manually with below mentioned documents.
- Or bring the duly completed online application along with a self -attested copy the below mentioned documents and submit it at the AIS, Admission cell on any working day except Sunday between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of residence proof
- Occupation proof
- Report Card (Class I onward)
- Verification of original documents will be done on the day of the interaction.
- Midterm admissions will be offered subject to availability of vacancy.
Step 6: Deposition of fee
The fee must be deposited within 7 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
Nursery to Class 9
Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.