- Sharma Ankush, Bharadwaj Ujwal, Tomar R.K, Kashyap Ashish , “Comparative study of different parameters to reduce the energy use intensity in a building envelope.” Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology (JCEET) 2018, Volume 5, Issue 2, 47-53
- Ali Iram, Sohrab Abeer, Kashyap Ashish , “Determination of caffeine in different beverages and their respective tests”Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology (JCEET). 2018, Volume 5, Issue 2, 73-74.
- Malik Kareena , Singh Paramjot , Azad Nisar Bin Altamash , Rahman Ur Asad , Kashyap Ashish , 2018. “Parametric study of slope stability of embankment.” Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology (JCEET). Volume 5, Issue 2, 81-84.
- Yaqoob Zaid , Surabhi , Qadri Muteeb Syed , Pal Chandreyi , Kashyap Ashish , 2018. “Effects of maximum dry density and optimum moisture content at different compaction energy levels.” Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology (JCEET). Volume 5, Issue 2, 90-94.
- Kamal , Malik Ravish , Kashyap Ashish , Jawaid Faisal , 2018. “Stabilization of black cotton soil using polypropylene fibre.”Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology (JCEET). Volume 5, Issue 2, 95-98.
- Kumari, M., Singh, C.K., Bakimchandra, O., Basistha, A. DEM-based delineation for improving geostatistical interpolation of rainfall in mountainous region of Central Himalayas, India (2017) Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 130 (1-2), pp. 51-58.
- Kumari, M., Singh, C.K., Basistha, A., Dorji, S., Tamang, T.B. Non-stationary modelling framework for rainfall interpolation in complex terrain, (2017) International Journal of Climatology, 37 (11), pp. 4171-4185.
- Kumari, M., Singh, C.K., Bakimchandra, O., Basistha, A. Geographically weighted regression based quantification of rainfall–topography relationship and rainfall gradient in Central Himalayas (2017) International Journal of Climatology, 37 (3), pp. 1299-1309.
- Bhattacharjee J, “Study of OMRF and SMRF structures for different earthquake Zones of India” , International Journal of Civil Engineering & Technology (IAEME), Vol-8, Issue-5, May 2017 (ISSN: 0976-6308), Pages 968-983.
- Madhuri Kumari, Singh, C. K., Bakimchandra, O. and Basistha, A, “Clustering Data and Incorporating Topographical Variables for Improving Spatial Interpolation of Rainfall in Mountainous Region”, Water Resources Management, 2017, pages 425-442, Volume 31(1).
- Bhattacharjee J, “Waste Management in Smart Habitat”, International Research Journal of Management, Science & Technology, April 2017, Volume -8 Issue – 4[ISSN 2348-9367].
- Rajni Saggu and Tanusree Chakraborty, “Thermomechanical Analysis and Parametric Study of Geothermal Energy Piles in Sand” International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017,Vol. 17, Issue 9.
- Eti Choudhary, Deepti Agarwal, Ravinder Kumar Tomar and Madhuri Kumari, “Assessment of Solar Energy Potential on Rooftops using GIS for Installation of Solar Panels: A Case Study”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology Research paper National, August 2016, Volume 9 issue 30.
- Mathur P, Singh SK, Kumari M, “Outcome Oriented Academia-Industry handshaking: Improvised strategy for delivering Industry-ready engineers”, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, Special Issue, 2016.
- Bhattacharjee J, “ “Landslide Mitigation using various techniques” , International Journal of Applied Engineering Research” (IJAER) , Scopus Indexed Journal ( ISSN- 0973-4562) , Vol-II, number -8 , May 2016 issue ( pages 5772-5776).
- Saumya Aggarwal and Naga Swetha Pasupuleti, “Commuters Choice For Valuing Bicycle Facilities - An Adaptive Comprehensive Survey For the City Of Noida”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 2016, Volume 7, Issue 5, September-October 2016, pages 315-321.
- Swati Jha, Prakhar Duggal, “To study durability aspects of concrete using Basalt Aggregate”, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 2016, Volume 9, Issue 30.
- Bachani, Ashley, Prakhar Duggal, “ Comparative Analysis of Mechanical Properties of Fly-Ash Concrete with Conventional Concrete”, Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 2016, Volume 9, Issue 30.
- Kumar VM, Sindhwani R, Singh PL,” Fuzzy AHP model for challenges to thermal power plant establishment in India”, International Journal of Operational Research,2016( In Press)
- Kumar Gyanendra, Fouzdar Yogesh Singh, Duggal Prakhar, “Risk Management in PPP (Public Private Partnership) Projects “,International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2016, PP 205-313.
- Joshi N., Khatri S, Tomar R.K, Jain S K, 20, Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Present and Proposed Municipal Solid Waste Management Plans and Technologies in India: A comparative analysis of CO2 equivalent emissions from Centralized and Decentralized Municipal Solid Waste Management. Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology,2015, ISSN: 2349-8404; 2(16); 21-26.
- Kaushika N. D., Tomar, R.K. and Kaushik, S.C., “Artificial neural network model based on interrelationship of direct, diffuse and global solar radiations”, Solar Energy, May, 2014, Elsevier, Volume 103, pages 327-342.
- Bhattacharjee, J., "Application of Information Technology for Disaster Management in India", International Research Journal of Management Sciences & Technology, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 5-19, Mar 2014.
- Bhattacharjee, J., "Strategies & Recommendations for Natural Disaster Management in India", International Research Journal of Management Sciences & Technology IRJMST, 2013,Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 24-34.
- Tomar, R. K., Kaushika, N. D. and Kaushik, S. C., “Artificial neural network based computational model for the prediction of direct solar radiation in Indian zone”, Nov, 2012, Volume 4, issue 6, pages 063146.
- Bhattacharjee, J., "Need for Education & Training in Disaster Management”, International Research Journal of Commerce, Arts and Science, 2012, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 69-82.
- Bhattacharjee, J., "Earthquake effect on Buildings including Lessons learnt in India & its remedial measures”, International Research Journal of Management Science & Technology IRJMST, 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 66-78.