Instruction for the Authors of Accepted papers
Authors are requested to send the 3 documents in attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org in a Zipped file (Paper Submission Number as a file name).
- Camera Ready Paper (pdf and word, both files). File Name: Paper Submission Number _camera.doc and Paper Submission Number _camera.pdf
- Receipt of Registration Fee paid. File Name: (Paper Submission Number _Fee receipt.pdf).
- Response to Reviewers (word file). File Name: Paper Submission Number _response.doc
Most Important Note: You must not update your latest version of paper uploaded at Easychair and use that last version of updated file (that was uploaded on Easychair after revision) in order to prepare the final camera-ready paper.
Please follow the given MS Word template for 'Windows' and 'Mac' Operating Systems for Camera Ready Paper.
The paper length should not exceed 8 pages. However, you can extend up to 12 pages and over length page charge is Rs.1000 per page.
Please fill your registration details, after payment at:
Registration Fee Details:
- Students (UG/PG): 4000 INR (Indian) & 250 USD (Foreigner)
- Research Scholar (Ph.D/ JRF/SRF etc.): 5000 INR (Indian ) & 300 USD (Foreigner)
- Faculty from academic institution: 6000 INR (Indian) & 350 USD (Foreigner)
- Researchers from Industry: 7000 INR (Indian) & 400 USD (Foreigner)
- Listener without paper presentation: 1500 INR (Indian) & 100 USD (Foreigner)
- Students must produce a valid id card issued by concerned institute to register in student's category.
- Registration fees includes the conference kit, high tea/coffee, lunch and dinner during conference days.
- Registration fees does not include accommodation and transportation expenses.
- Minimum one registration is mandatory for a paper to be the part of proceedings. If author/co-author wish to attend the conference and require separate proceeding and certificate along with the conference kit, in that case the author/coauthor need to pay full registration fees individually. Accommodation could be arranged in guest house of Amity University or nearby hotels as per the availability, on the payment basis for which the organizers will provide necessary assistance if informed well in advance.