FLAME - 2022
3rd Biennial International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering (FLAME - 2022)
3rd – 5th August 2022
Organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amity School of Engineering & Technology,
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida
Paper Submission Closed
|Deadline for Full Paper Submission
|30th April 2022 15th May 2022
|Notification of Paper Acceptance/Rejection
|15th May 2022 25th May 2022
|Deadline for Camera-Ready Paper Submission
||15th June 2022
|Early Registration Deadline
||25th June 2022
- Ensure that all permissions have been obtained for any material within the manuscript, which is not your original work, or your previously published work.
- The submitted article must include title, author affiliation with email, address, abstract, keywords and references.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Figures in image format minimum 300 dpi (TIFF or EPS format)
- Line art figures in Image format minimum 600 dpi (TIFF or EPS format)
Paper should be submitted as per the given template (Click to download).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- The paper length should not exceed 10 pages. However, the authors can extend maximum upto 12 pages over length page charge of Rs.1000 per pages.
- Authors are advised to follow APA style of reference citation.
- All the references given in the list of references should be cited in the body of a text.
- The Citation should be given by number, whether sequential by order of citation or according to the sequence in an alphabetized list:
- Single citation: .
- Multiple citation: [4–6, 9]. The citations should be in numerical order.
- Sequential citation by order of citation: reference 7 cannot be cited before reference 5, for example.
- All submitted papers will be subjected to a "similarity test" by Turnitin / Drillbit Software.
- Papers achieving a 10% similarity score will be examined and those that are deemed unacceptable will be rejected/withdrawn without a formal review.
School of Engineering
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
All Conference Alert