List of Publications
- List of Publications
Dr. Dhananjay Keskar
1. Book, Mumbai Dabbawallas (Case) Book to be published, Accepted for publication: AMITY University Noida, 2015 (Under Process)
2. News on Sunday, Regional Education Hub, Dec 2015
3. Global Finance (Journal of Financial Industry), Mauritius, A preferred Destination,2015.
Prof. Ashish Gadekar
4. Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development Effects of devaluation of currency on developing country Malawi (A small African country), Volume 5, Issue 2 Inderscience Publishers (UK), 2016, International Refereed
5. Review of Business and Technology Research (MTMI Conference Proceedings USA), Design of Questionnaire Tool For analytical study of LEAN - GRENN Manufacturing practices in Pune (INDIA), Volume 12, No 1, Modern Technology and Management Institute (USA), 2015
6. Increase Customer Satisfaction and reduce losses through ABC analysis, Dual and Multiple criteria approach in Hotel at Mauritius, Volume 7, AMITY University Noida (India), 2015
7. International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (Impact Factor 3.518) Integration of LEAN - GREEN manufacturing practices towards environment friendly products: Plastic Industry, Volume 2,Issue 2, IJMTER (India), 2015.
8. 6th International Business Summit & Research Conference Cronbach's alpha a tool to estimate reliability of a test Proceeding, International Business Horizon – Engineering Research & Applications (INBUSH-ERA WORLD SUMMIT) 2016 by Amity University India, 2016
9. GITS-MTMI International Conference on Innovations in Science, Technology, Management and Well Being Analytical Study of Relationship Among Factors of Green Manufacturing in Mauritius, Proceeding, Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, 2015
10. International Conference on Recent developments in Engineering Science and Management, Study of Lean, Green and Lean-Green Manufacturing practices in Manufacturing Sector, Proceeding, JNU, Delhi, India, 2015
11. International Journal of Effective Management (IJEM), A tool to evaluate Lean-Green practices in manufacturing sector refereed bi-annual journal published by Modern Technology & Management Institute (MTMI, a non-profit organization), USA and sponsored by Synetic Business School (SBS), Ludhiana, INDIA, 2016
12. International Journal of Strategic Management In the capacity of Editor in Chief released Double Blind reviewed first issue of the Journal, on Feb 2016 with EIGHT Quality paper under the guidance of Patrons, Editorial board and support of AIHE faculty and staff and board of reviewers, Vol 1 and Vol 2, Amity Global Business School, ISSN Print: 16942728, ISSN Online: 1694268X
13. International Conference on Financial Services, Effects Of Devaluation & Floatation Of Currency On Financial Industry (A Case Study Of Indebank Malawi Limited In Malawi), Proceeding Nagpur by Dr Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, 2015.
Mrs. Fazeela Banu
14. National Conference Business and Entrepreneurship in Mauritius Oct 2015: Innovate (Proceeding), Redefining entrepreneurship for young graduates in Mauritius, Issue No.5 National Conference Business and Entrepreneurship in Mauritius Oct 2015.
15. National Conference Business and Entrepreneurship in Mauritius Oct 2015: Innovate (Proceeding) Women Entrepreneurs - A Unique Approach to local Economic Growth, Issue No.5, National Conference Business and Entrepreneurship in Mauritius Oct 2015
Mr. Pravin Selukoto Paupiah
16. The Third International Conference of Digital Information Process, E-Business & Cloud Computing. June 2015 (DIPECC2015) Strength and Vulnerabilities of cloud computing in Mauritius, Proceeding The Third International Conference of Digital Information Process, E-Business & Cloud Computing (DIPECC2015) 2015
17. The Third International Conference of Digital Information Process, E-Business & Cloud Computing. June 2015 (DIPECC2015) Using fuzzy logic to predict winners in horse race at the Camp de Mars. Proceeding, The Third International Conference of Digital Information Process, E-Business & Cloud Computing (DIPECC2015), 2015
18. Computing, Communication and Security (ICCCS), 2015 International Conference on Vehicle Security Vehicle security and forensics in Mauritius and abroad, ICCCS, 2015.