Club & Committees
The objectives of a student club must be in keeping with the objectives of the institution.
Major objectives of the student committees are:
- To assist students with similar interests and talents to become better acquainted.
- To provide students the opportunity to carry classroom experiences over into the co-curricular life of the campus.
- To give students a chance to develop social attributes.
- To encourage students to participate in the democratic process.
- To develop leadership qualities among students.
Students give their choice for joining various clubs and committees to their mentors in the club activity sessions and become part of different clubs.
Prominent clubs and committees run by student are:
- Placement Committee
- Academic Clubs: (Marketing Club, Finance Club, HR Club, Operations Club, Analytics Club)
- Debate Club
- Quiz Club
- Social Outreach Club
- Case Study Committee
- Alumni Committee