Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the education departments from time to time.
Procedure for admission to Nursery
- Age eligibility for Nursery: 3+ years as on 31 March of the academic year for which admission is required.
- Advertisement for admission is published in leading newspapers during August – September
- Download application form from link (http://www.amity.edu/ais)
- Fill form online and pay the registration fee as indicated.
- Note down the registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Read all instructions on the page carefully.
- The duly filled form is to be submitted at the school within the stipulated time or mentioned on the website along with photocopies of birth certificate, residence proof and other mentioned documents.
Procedure for admission to Class KG and upwards
- Advertisement for admission for limited seats on purely merit basis is published in leading newspapers between January to March.
- Registration form can be purchased offline from the school reception or online from the link above.
- Applicants are called for an entrance test, the syllabus for which is given at the time of form submission.
- Parent and student interaction take place on the same day.
- Result are usually declared within a week of the test.
- Once admission is granted, all attested documents are to be submitted.
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft / Payorder in favour of Amity International School, Vasundhara in the school office.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft / Payorder.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or online.
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the cheque.
- Those using the bus must ensure that the correct amount is filled in the fee cheque. Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Generally last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late fee fine is imposed thereafter till the last day of the month. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Admissions Open for Session 2020-21
Online Forms will be available from Sunday, 29th December 2019.
Step 1: Online Registration
Please enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up
Step 2: Online Payment
Use a Credit Card / Debit Card only to make the payment online for the processing fee.
Step 3: Printing the completed form
- Take a Print out of the completed application form along with the online transaction details for documentation.
- Affix recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it. Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Step 4: Submission of the form at the School
- Bring the complete application along with a copy of proof of residence and an attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) on the date of submission of form to the school and report to the venue mentioned on the application form. The child is not required to come to the school on the date of submission of forms.
- Forms will be strictly accepted only through the parents, on the date of submission.
- Parents are requested to cater for a time span of at least an hour to complete the mandatory formalities on the first visit to the school. Note: For Amity Global Schools ,the parents have to bring their child along as admission procedure will be carried out on the day of submission of the form only
Vasundhara Sec-6 Parents:-
Bring the completed application along with a copy of proof of residence, an attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) and an occupation proof of the parents on the assigned date & time and report to the venue mentioned on the application form. (Submission of form & interaction will take place on the same day). It is mandatory for both the parents and the child to come to the school on the assigned date. Forms to be strictly submitted by the parents only. Parents are requested to keep themselves free for the entire day. Please carry the original documents for verification.
Step 5: Deposition of fee
The fee must be deposited within 4 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
Note: Admission to Vasundhara Sec 6 & Sec 1 - Applications filled at both the school for the same child will not be entertained.