Learning Centre for Students with Learning Difficulties
- Special center catering to needs of students with mild to moderate learning difficulties.
- Learning enhancement center helps students develop their reading, writing, arithmetic and other necessary skills for academic success.
- The LEC creates a stable, trusting atmosphere as children thrive in supportive and secure environment. It gives equal attention in building child’s self-esteem and skill development through creative processes and a positive approach.
- The role of the LEC is coordinated by a special educator and counselor, who are trained and equipped with necessary skills.
- LEC team empowers and sensitizes teachers and parents through meetings and workshops.
- Special educators, teachers, counselors and parents work in tandem.
- Functions within school hours.