B.A.LLB (Hons.) Admission Procedure - 2014
|FILLING UP FORM FOR CET||:||(LAST DATE 11-04-2014)|
|APPEAR FOR CET||:||(25-05-2014)|
|DECLARATION OF RESULT||:||(3-06-2014)|
|TO BE PRESENT ON THE COUNSELLING||:||(DATES TO BE RELEASED ON GGSIPU WEBSITE)|
|OPT FOR AMITY LAW SCHOOL-DELHI||:||(IF PROVIDED IN THE OPTIONS)|
|REPORT TO ALSD WITH THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED||:||(NOTICE TO BE PUBLISHED ON ALSD WEBSITE BY JULY END)|
Availability of Forms
All the details regarding Admission can be procured from the Admission Brochure (containing the application form) against payment prescribed by GGSIPU (www.ipu.ac.in)
Submit Filled Application Forms
Date for submission of Forms is 10th April 2014
Display of Information on the University's Website
The details of application forms received by the Office of the Controller of Examinations will be displayed on the University Website (www.ipu.ac.in). The students are advised to check their status with the help of serial number indicated on the Application Form.
About Entrance Test
Admission to the LL.B (H) programme of Amity Law School is being done through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to be held on 25th May 2014 (Sunday).
PATTERN FOR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST
A candidate for admission should have passed, with at least 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject in any of the following examinations:-
- Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
- An examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE.
The subjects for the CET are:
- English Language and Comprehension (25%)
- General Knowledge (25%)
- Reasoning (25%)
- Legal Aptitude (25%)
- The Result of CET will be declared and published on the GGSIPU website.
- After that dates for counseling will be uploaded on the website.
NOTE: Further details can be retrieved from GGS Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 (website: www.ipu.ac.in)
Other relevant information for the students
- The duration of the course shall be five academic years.
- Each academic year is divided into two semesters having an average of 100 working days.
- Each semester will have 6-8 streams.
- The medium of instruction shall be English.
- He/She should be below 21 years of age on 1st August.
The academic terms shall be announced in advance each year and shall ordinarily be between August-December and January-May and at the end of the each semester there will be the End-of-Semester Examination conducted by the University.
For any more details or query please contact
Ms Tanu Singh
Amity Law School, Delhi
Phone No.: 0120-4392682
Email Id: email@example.com
Application Form For Management Quota