B.A.LLB (Hons.) Admission Procedure
FIVE-YEAR LAW COURSE BA LLB (H) PROGRAMME - Academic Session 2013-14
Availability of Forms
- All the details regarding Admission can be procured from the Admission Brochure (containing the application form) against payment of Rs. 1000/- from the designated branches of the Indian Bank during regular working days and timings from 22nd February, 2013. The cost of Admission Brochure is non-refundable.
- Application forms can also be obtained through registered/speed post by sending application addressed to the Joint Registrar(Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sec 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 to issue Admission brochure along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,100/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft/Pay order.
Submit filled Application forms by April 16th, 2013
Display of Information on the University’s Website
The details of application forms received by the Office of the Controller of Examinations will be displayed on the University Website (www.ipu.ac.in). The students are advised to check their status with the help of serial number indicated on the Application Form.
About Entrance Test
Admission to the LL.B (H) programme of Amity Law School is being done through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
A candidate for admission should have passed, with at least 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject in any of the following examinations:-
- Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
- An examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE.
He/She should be below 21 years of age on 1st August 2013. The subjects for the CET are:
- English Language and Comprehension (25%)
- General Knowledge (25%)
- Reasoning (25%)
- Legal Aptitude (25%)
Further details can be had from G.G.S. Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 (website: www.ipu.ac.in)
Other relevant information for the students
- The duration of the course shall be five academic years.
- Each academic year is divided into two semesters having an average of 100 working days.
- Each semester will have 6-8 streams.
- The medium of instruction shall be English.
- The academic terms shall be announced in advance each year and shall ordinarily be between August-December and January-May and at the end of the each semester there will be the End-of-Semester Examination conducted by the University.
NOTICE FOR CULTURAL MAGZINE
Date sheet for re-appear examination, September-2012
Academic calendar, 2012
Project Submission dates 2012
Management Quota Seats advertisement published in Hindustan (Hindi)
Fee Notice for all the batches
Notice for 2nd year to 5th year students
Notice for the newly admitted students (2012 batch)
Affidavit duly filled in by the student
Affidavit duly filled in by the parent
Registration -cum- enrollment form
Re-registration form 2012 (for 2011, 2010, 2009 & 2008 batches)
Implementation of the revised Fee Structure of the 1st year (2011 batch), 2nd (2010 Batch) and 3rd year (2009 Batch) students of the Amity Law School, Delhi by the Fee Regulatory Committee, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and approved by the GGS IP University
Attendance Notice ANMC 2012
Important Notice For Amity National Moot Court Competition 2012
In view of the UP Assembly Elections tomorrow, the 28 Feb, 2012 (Tuesday) will be observed as closed holiday for Amity Law School, Delhi.
Academic Calendar for Academic Session 2011-2012
Attendanceand Displine Rules
Syllabus (odd sem) 2nd year to 5th year
Syllabus (1st semester) 2011 batch
Anti-ragging rules & regulations
Re-registration form for 2nd year to 5th year students
International and National achievements of the students
Amity Law School, Delhi's Participation in Sangathan 2012
AILTC 2012 Report
Winners Essay Competition 2013
AMITY LAW SCHOOL MODEL UNITED NATIONS 2012 Report
Report on Students Workshop Rainmaker
Moot court selection rounds 2012-2013
Important notice for Batch 2007 and Alumini
Internship opportunity for batch 2008 and 2009
SR Proposal - 2012 for 2008 batch
Application form for Management Qouta Click Here to download
Ailtc national conference on private international law, september 1-2, 2012.
Important notice for change of date : ailtc national conference on private international law, 1st - 2nd septemebr 2012.
Important notice for all the students regarding examination admit cards.
NOTICE to the 1st , 2nd & 3rd year Students
GGS IP University ranking for our students in the end-of-semester examination in december 2011