Research, Innovation and Extension
Around the world, research-driven universities are the best assets which societies invest in because they …
- Are a source of knowledge during vulnerable and unpredictable global environment
- Make new understandings and
- Are a key to ensure the future of a nation.
Amity is Research and Innovation driven University!
At Amity Business School, research
- Is a binding activity of the business management field along with regular teaching.
- And education are part of the Knowledge Eco-system.
As a result, the effects of its synergy gets created by the co-existence of research and education
Innovation Ecosystem at ABS
- The Institution’s Research Policy is aligned with Research Policy of the University.
- Broad Based Goals: 3 and Graduate Attribute 2 across programs are related to the development of research culture in the university.
- Program Learning Outcome Number 2 encourages research for students' institution.
- In alignment with the research policy a Research and Development Center/Cell is created with the following objectives:
- To develop Research Aptitude of the students.
- Faculty members conduct workshops for students on How to Conduct Research in Summer Inter ship and Dissertations across programs.
- Class wise training sessions are conducted for students to write case studies across programs.
- Students are encouraged to do more trainings.
- To hone the Research Prowess of Faculty Members through mutual sharing.
- Based on objective and careful observation of past research-based achievements, individual targets are given for publications.
- Faculty Development Programs are conducted on research optimization for the increasing the research prowess.
- All faculty were encouraged to do PhDs and now All faculty of ABS are doctorates.
- To promote and consolidate the Research done by the institution at various platforms across functional areas.
- Provide entrepreneurial orientation and facilitation
Research Initiatives at ABS
- Research and Development Cell
- Case Study Development Center
- Centre For Research Publication
- Journals, Magazines & Newsletters
- Training & Consultancy Cell
- Faculty Development Programmes